Friday, January 26, 2007

Purpose Statement

I have a blog. I have many blogs. The last one I just started a week ago. So why do I have another one?

I guess I just want a place to put my writing. One place. I want to look at it all together and I want to see where I've been and what I've thought and how I've changed. I want to use it to challenge myself to write more and to get better.

And I guess I want your help too. I'm out of school now and I no longer have a place to go to for constructive criticism. Sure, there are online writing groups for that kind of thing, and trust me, I've used my share of them, but it's not the same. It's not the same as having friends there to read over your shoulder and tell you what they're thinking.

If you're reading this, thanks. I hope you'll leave a comment.

This blog will only be for prose and poetry. No diary entries or random mutterings about my day. I have other blogs for that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make a massive update with some of my better writing from the past.

Toodles!

1 comment:

eric said...

:D Dont worry you write great stuff.. You have hooked me anyways! :D